Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Running.

Okay. Two weeks into the running thing, and I am super bored of it. This past week has been a bit weird health wise for me, so I have not been running as regularly as I would like, but by Friday AM, i should be hitting the pavement again (that's a phrase, right?).

Needless to say, I have had a lot of time to think about what my next activity will be. I am thinking something with a LITTLE less of an impact. I saw a sign for Tai Chi in a coffee shop. Maybe I will give that a shot. I wonder if I will be the only one under 55 years old. For now though, I need to get to work. Maybe this weekend I will have time to work on the blog for longer than 5 minutes.


What a crazy couple of weeks these have been! I am SO ready for a day off where I don't feel like just sleeping the entire day. I took a 5 hour "nap" yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment